Kent Hägglund is very experienced in bankruptcy and insolvency law and has been recognized as such by Legal 500 and other publications. In addition to his role as representative in arbitration and court cases relating to civil law, Kent has for more than 25 years represented parties in intellectual property lawsuits.
Furthermore Kent is experienced in corporate, including long experience of company acquisitions. He has served as secretary to the board of listed companies and as chairman at annual general meetings.
Kent is head of DLA Piper Sweden's restructuring and insolvency team.
- Swedish Bar Association since 1981
- Indiska Magasinet AB (Administrator) - Trading company established in 1901 with an object of business to sell fashion and interior and with a number of employees amounting to approximately 700 and with approximately 100 stores in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Germany and conducting business in India
- SAAB Automobile AB, SAAB Automobile Powertrain AB och SAAB Automobile Tools AB (Co-trustee) - In my capacity as co-trustee I have taken care of intellectual property issues, certain disputes, sales measures and recover proceedings, but in practice it has been an integrated part in the care of the estates and the implementation of the entire sales process for the SAAB companies' asset base together with the two main trustees
- TERI Property (Holding) Sweden AB (Trustee) - Property holdings in Sweden with retail properties with an asset value of approximately SEK 900 million including ongoing operation for over a year
- Brandos AB (publ.) (Administrator) - Online fashion company with operations in the Nordic region and in Europe. After the reorganisation the company was acquired and is today a part of Footway
- Viking Airlines AB (Trustee)
- SCN, Scandinavian Clinical Nutrition i Sverige AB (publ.) (Administrator) - Listed company with operations in Sweden, Denmark and Norway
- Bedminster AB (publ.) (Trustee) - Listed company with an extensive industrial plant and environmental complications
- Falcon Air AB (Co-trustee)
- Mobilia AB (Trustee) - The banking and financial (1990) crisis first billion bankruptcy case including 44.6% of the shares of the listed Esselte AB
- Accura Fastigheter AB (Trustee) - Group with extensive property holdings throughout Sweden and operating industrial companies such as Motala Verkstad AB