Erik Björkeson has more than 22 years of experience working with national and international tax law. He works extensively with international corporate taxation and VAT and is highly experienced in handling all aspects of cross-border transactions.
Erik also handles matters related to structuring of investments in Sweden and the structure and immaterial right aspects of private equity matters.
- Swedish Bar Association since 2003
- International Fiscal Association
- Transnational Taxation Network, TTN
- Advising a US auto maker on establishing a Swedish joint insurance company together with a French Bank including VAT aspects
- Advising a Swedish-based international company on an IP Migration within the group
- Advising a listed US company on a major Swedish debt push down structure
- Advising a US Bank on the restructuring of its financing of investments into Swedish real estate
"He is very responsive within an extremely short time; he is customer-oriented and tries to give us the best advice in the shortest time."